Friday, September 05, 2008

5 more weeks to go...

Been 2 weeks since my attachment. I'm attached to Synovate, a marketing research company. Those who wanna find part-time jobs, find me hor!

Anyway, working environment is kinda good. Near my place, has air-conditioning, good bosses so far except for one irritating fly, got myself 2 nice attachment colleagues... Everything is so far so good, but I'm seriously putting on weight, not that I'm skinny to start with but I'm getting fatter. All we do is to go there sit down in front of the computer and when lunch time we eat and we get back to the computer and work till 630pm. But I kinda like my job minus the need to the kompass listing. I really miss my friends a lot since we haven't been meeting up for ages and seriously I mean it.

Oh, I've been thinking of studying overseas... don't really know if I should act on it and discuss with my parents but my boss highly recommend it. Actually thinking of my attachment now, it ain't so bad, I got to get off work at 4pm for 2 Fridays, how good can that be since normal days I worked till 630pm. =)

Anyway, i'm only a month away from my driving practical and seriously pray hard, hardest to pass on the first attempt. No RETEST PLEASE!!! Driving is all my mind is all about. And seriously, I wanna shop and get new clothes for attachment and leisure and school. Money please roll in so that I can get all the stuffs I want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home